Dividend Analysis Market Coverage Across
The primary focus of Dividend Analysis is monitoring, analysing
and reporting on income that is derived from all listed equities,
fixed interest stock and their derivatives as well as Unit Trusts
and other funds that invest in them.
Using our investment information services, you can
- look forward with confidence using our accurate
- extend your scope of opportunities beyond the top companies
– our comprehensive database
covers the entire market.
- improve your rate of return. our systems are valuable decision
support tools that you can leverage in your search for
Our coverage for the time being comprises almost 3,500 securities
- Government Stocks
- Fixed Interest and Preference Stocks
- Individual dividend forecasts at least two financial years
- Full dividend history. Separately identifying Interims from
Finals, Specials and FIDs.
- Unique Dividend Analysis Condition Codes. These are indicators
that give you more background information about the status of
- Board Meeting Dates.
- Earnings per share.
- Prices, yields, returns.
- Sector codes.
A specialised service… forecasting yield and possible dividend
payments from full portfolio data
If you need to know more, please consult our FAQ
or click here.